One Voice Disability Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Voice Disability Forum

Forum discussing the issues and problems encountered by disabled people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

More job openings for the disabled -Work @ Home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
employmentoptions

More job openings for the disabled -Work @ Home Empty
PostSubject: More job openings for the disabled -Work @ Home   More job openings for the disabled -Work @ Home I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:23 am

Hello everyone, I hope this finds each of you doing well!
Sharing more job announcements for the disabled who receive Social Security and need work.

Major Job Announcement for disabled on Social Security Disability benefits:

Job of the Week - MEO 522- Work@ Home Customer Service/Reservations

Employment Options, Inc. is recruiting now for SSDI/SSI disability beneficiaries to fill 1,900 Work @ home positions with a leading Work At Home company. (Hiring nationwide)
We are in the Ticket to Work program. Applicants must be ‘currently’ receiving either SSDI or SSI disability benefits to apply for our free services and job openings.

Job Info & Application Info: http://tiny.cc/wxwddw
Our Job Other Job Openings: http://myemploymentoptions.com/work-at-home-jobs/

NOT receiving SSDI/ SSI benefits, but still need help finding work: Email me at ladler@myemploymentoptions.com for a job resources list (in subject put: Need Resources list).

[u][b]What is the Ticket to Work Program and Who Qualifies:

If you have been receiving Social Security Income (SSI) or Social Security Disability (SSDI) and are between the ages of 18 and 63, then you automatically qualify for this free federally sponsored return to work program. Employment Networks are certified by the SSA to assist beneficiaries with returning to work, finding suitable employment, understand program guidelines and more! All for free!

As my other posts have indicated, I am disabled also and receiving SSDI benefits. I am still a client in Ticket to Work also and have been for a few years. I learned
about Ticket to Work on a forum .

MILLIONS in the U.S. receive SSI and SSDI and want to return to work or ‘try’ to but don’t know where to start. That is where Ticket to Work comes in! When using the program to return to work we are protected, we receive expert help in connecting with employers, and receive incentives.

I am happy to share my own story with Ticket to Work or answer any questions. The program gave me a chance once again to use my skills and give back to society, something I never thought I would do again. I can also send anyone an information packet about Ticket to Work by email also.

All the best,
Lori Adler
Ticket to Work Participant

ladler@myemploymentoptions.com
800-441-3114 ext. 763
www.MyEmploymentOptions.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myemploymentoptions.com

More job openings for the disabled -Work @ Home
Page 1 of 1