One Voice Disability Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Voice Disability Forum

Forum discussing the issues and problems encountered by disabled people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Supplementing disability income - Jobs waiting to be filled

Go down 
AuthorMessage
employmentoptions

Supplementing disability income - Jobs waiting to be filled  Empty
PostSubject: Supplementing disability income - Jobs waiting to be filled    Supplementing disability income - Jobs waiting to be filled  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Hi All! Are any of you like me who are receiving disability cash benefits through Social security (SSDI or SSI) and realizing how expensive life has become and how much gas, food, insurance keep going up. Because of these ecomonic woes I had to think about returning to work. I have been on SSDI for anxiety since 2006. I currently work part time from home while still receiving benefits as a part of the federally funded free program - Ticket to Work.

Now I am earning extra income for my family. Have boosted my once low self esteem and confidence and still have kept my benefits and insurance. With my personal experience, I Do know how terrifying it can be to even consider going back to work. There are many misconeptions all over the web about working while on SSI or SSDI.. let me help you understand this great program and how you can work and not get your benefits taken away.

I am in the program right now! Earning income each month in addition to my regular cash benefits which haven't stopped and still have my Mediare. Everyone deserves to reep the benefits of this great program Smile

I am here to help you in anyway i can. Even if our program doesn't help you, I have a list of great agencies and websites that have job listings for the disabled and can assist in employment goals.

contact me anytime :
ladler@myemploymentoptions.com

Blessings,
Lori Adler
800-441-3114 ext 763.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myemploymentoptions.com

Supplementing disability income - Jobs waiting to be filled
Page 1 of 1