One Voice Disability Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Voice Disability Forum

Forum discussing the issues and problems encountered by disabled people

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jobs for the Disabled - Ticket to Work program

Go down 
AuthorMessage
employmentoptions

Jobs for the Disabled - Ticket to Work program  Empty
PostSubject: Jobs for the Disabled - Ticket to Work program    Jobs for the Disabled - Ticket to Work program  I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 9:10 pm

-Jobs for the Disabled-

Do you receive Social Security Benefits(SSDI/SSI) & need extra income? Don’t pursue the job search alone! The Federal Government created the Ticket to Work program to help clients receive 'free' employment services. Employment Options is a CERTIFIED Employment Network with HUNDREDS of job openings (home & community based) To apply: http://myemploymentoptions.com/for-job-seekers/

Our website is full of great information about the Ticket to Work Program; who qualifies for it; what it can do for you; We also have a Resources section to check out with great free information!

I am also on SSDI and working part time for Employment Options under the Ticket to Work program. I still receive my monthly SSDI check like always and still have my medicare. I am able to supplement my income which has been a true blessing for me and my family's finances!

email me anytime: ladler@myemploymentoptions.com would be happy to share my personal story about being on disability (SSDI) since 2005 and how utilizing the ticket to work program changed my life!

EMAIL ME ANYTIME: ladler@myemploymentoptions.com Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myemploymentoptions.com

Jobs for the Disabled - Ticket to Work program
Page 1 of 1